google.com, pub-7226677495791053, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
src="http://www.1profitring.com/webring.php?u=profitline66">

Monday 2 September 2013

STOCK MARKET SECRET:HOW I TURN $1,000-$5,500 IN TWO DAYS TRADING PENNY STOCKS IN THE STOCK MARKET.

STOCK MARKET SECRET:HOW I TURN $1,000-$5,500 IN TWO DAYS TRADING PENNY STOCKS IN THE STOCK MARKET. The secret I use are also used by professional hedge funds managers and market professionals who rarely,if ever,talk about their strategies.The secret of my trading is that I trade penny stocks with good market capitalization,undervalued and penny stocks that got great news..i.e a favorable-looking event(FDA approval)pending.This is because I new that once a company get FDA approval,everything can change in a hurry for their stock. Another trading strategy that I have been using with positive results,that has made my peers guessing is that I trade stocks whose the difference between there 52weeks high and the 52weeks low is greater than 100% and penny stocks with outstanding shares count not less than 5million shares.This strategy makes the possibility of the shares of this stocks doubling a certainty. Based on the criteria above,I placed my Buying order through my brokerage firm on Intellipharmaceutics International Inc(Nasdaq:IPCI).I was moved in the direction of this pharmaceutical company due to positive news it got on Litigation.Remember as I have said in my other publications that positive news on Litigation,share buy back,merger/acquisition,patent approvals,expansion,exhibition of new products by a company and winning new orders/contract tends to raise the share of public traded stocks up. On March 10,this firm announced a law settlement paving the way for their generic version of Focalin,a $350million year drug.The company stock rises from $1.52 on March 10 to $4.55 on March 12,a gain of 172.39% in 2days.It simply turns my investment of $1,000 to $5,500 in 2days.As at this time the socks portfolio has this: 52weeks High=$6.12 52weeks Low=$2.00 Market Capitalization=$40.32million. The stock have since gain .48cents with outstanding structure shares count of 21,221,936 shares @$1.90 per share showing that the stock can still repeat this kind of profits if you included it in your portfolio. Do you remember how patent approval turn those that invested in Vermillion,Inc(Nasdaq:VRML) an undervalued and unnoticed penny biotech stock an overnight millionaire?the stock went from $0.05 to as high as $23 when on September,2011,the U.S Food and Drug Administration clears Vermillion's OVA1(TM) Test to determine likelihood of Ovarian Cancer in women with Pelv.Today the stock is still a good buy.With market Capitalization of $54.02million and outstanding share count of 23,486,261,the stock is still very relevant. To my friends in the market that wants to make real money trading stock,I am sitting on a money bag stock right now.The stock got news on" Bought over/acquisition"by a US Medical Technology firm,Con med Corporation(Nasdaq:CNMD).The stock will be bought at $USD22.5million 0r EUR18.2million.If you get in now you can become an instant millionaire in few weeks to come.The stock to be bought over is Viking system,Inc(OTCB:VKNG).The stock is trading at $0.264 as at the time of writing this report. I wish you success in your trading. http://www.onlinestocktradingmagazine.blogspot.com HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT PROGRAM. http://www.gesmie.com http://www.globalpublicash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment